Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Manipulating bitmaps

Today I started to learn Processing and openFrameworks. I know C++ and Java, so you can say that I basically know these languagese as well. However I've noticed that they are used quite a bit in Microcontrollers, so I decided to give them a try to see what they have different that makes them suitable for this. Thus I decided to write some small apps, through which I would learn how to play around with MIDI files and images, while learning the above mentioned languages

So the first program in in Processing, and it applies a convolution filter. What is does is that when applied to he entire image, it leaves only dark pixels that are surrounded by other dark pixels. All the rest are changed to white.

Code is here


-- G-raph Out --

No comments:

Post a Comment